Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

News


I am sorry for not posting any new tutorials
I hurt my back in June at a water park with the grandkids
I have been having a lot of issues since then.
I have 2 bulging disc's, a herniated disc and a compression fracture to my lower back
I am being seen by a neurologist and right now receiving a series of spinal injections
I am unable to sit at computer for long periods due to pain.
I am still trying to do some tags/tutorials but it takes me a long time
I am taking a break from some of my CT obligations until things get better
I will try to post new tutorials as I get them done
TY for all your support and I hope to get back to psp'ing as soon as I am able
 photo SigRhondaSpring.png

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your back Rhonda. Take care of yourself. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry. Feel better (((hugs))) Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY ladies!!!!! Doing a lot of FTU right now

    ReplyDelete