Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

Let's Get Lucky - FTU


This tutorial is written for those with knowledge of PSP
Supplies Needed:
Tube of choice: I'm using the wonderful art work of Lightartist_XXX
Which you must obtain a license to use HERE
FTU Scrap Kit by Simone HERE
Word Art by Dee HERE
Mask of choice
Don't forget to leave a thank you when downloading

Ok Lets get Started:
Open a blank image 700x700
Open frame 3 and place as a new layer - (I resized this frame a little bigger)
Open frame 7 and place as new layer
Grab the magik wand and click inside frame 3
Open paper 9 and place as a new layer
Selections invert delete
Move paper under frame

Use my tag as a sample of how I done my frames
I made them smaller and used paper 4 for inside frames

Place your tube

Now add any elements of choice
I used the following:
Candy 1,2&3
Coins 1&2
Flower 1
Hat 1&3
Leprechaun
Sparkles 2

Merge your layers
Open paper of choice and apply mask

Place your name where you like it
Add the Copyright and your License Number for the tube
Resize to your liking and save as PNG
This tutorial was created on Feburary 16,2018 by Rhonda
Any resemblance to another Tag or Tutorial is purely coincidental

No comments:

Post a Comment